The Hollyfield Foundation is now asking organizations to first submit an optional Letter of Intent as part of the grant process. Organizations would then be notified as to whether to proceed with the grant application. We can only fund 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations which support our mission. No individuals or other organizations can receive funding. Follow the application and check list to insure your application is complete and with all required materials included. Letters of Intent and the Grant Application should be emailed to the Hollyfield Foundation. If this is a problem, contact the office for alternative routing.
Although all grant proposals within our mission statement will be considered, the Hollyfield Foundation Board of Directors has identified the following funding priorities:
* Projects specifically addressing the issues of discrimination/equal rights for sexual minorities
* Organizations focusing on tolerance of sexual minorities (including voter education)
* Projects which target eradication of discrimination against individuals with HIV/AIDS by providing legal and/or educational assistance
* Organizations which provide services for persons affected by HIV/AIDS or other health issues affecting the sexual minority community
* Organizations focusing on the Arts that have an impact on the LGBT community
IMPORTANT GRANT DUE DATES
Letter of Intent due by March 31
Grant Application due by April 30
Interim grants are available for smaller projects. To apply, email or send a cover letter stating the purpose of the project and include a copy of your mission statement.